in this section
State Bank of India has been published Latest Job For Probationary Officers Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in SBI. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment About||Probationary Officers|
|Type Of Job
|Last Date of Apply||25-10-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Probationary Officers Post Details like Educational qualifications, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
|Regular Vacancy: 2000 Posts|
|Backlog Vacancy: 56 Posts|
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive).
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposasep21/ Before 25 October 2021. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||25-10-2021|
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of
Application by candidates
|05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination November/ December 2021||November/ December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|The download of the Main Examination Call letter||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|The download of Phase-III Call Letter||1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
|A download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.