in this section
Join Indian Army has been published Latest Job For JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course (April 2022) Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in Army. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Recruitment About||JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course (April 2022)|
|Type Of Job
|Last Date of Apply||28-10-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course (April 2022) Post Details like Educational qualifications, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Name of the Post:
- Vacancies. Men -05, Women – 02.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as advocates with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive).
- ₹ 56,100/-p.m.
How To Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
|Last Date Of Apply||28-10-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.