Last updated on July 2nd, 2020 at 02:37 pm
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has been published Latest Job For Project Officer-Cum-Trainer Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in EDII. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Recruitment About||Project Officer-Cum-Trainer|
|Last Date of Apply||03/07/2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Project Officer-Cum-Trainer Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
Name of the Post: Project Officer-Cum-Trainer
- Degree in Sociology / Social Work / Management / Rural Management / Rural Study / Economics. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Must have at least 5 years’ of experience in Entrepreneurship Development / Self Employment / Livelihood related schemes and projects. Preferably in women entrepreneurship.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, computer literacy and good communication ability with fluency in Marathi, Hindi and English.
- Selected person will be responsible for networking and liaisoning with key stakeholders’ viz. Government departments, Support Institutions, Funding agencies, Industries Associations, banks, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs etc.
- Responsible to implement /execute and monitor various activities/ assignments/ projects.
- Provide assistance, guidance and hand holding support to potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises, developing backward and forward linkages.
- Project Design, preparing proposals and documentation of Projects
- To maintain and timely submission of administrative and accounting documents.
- To report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- To systematically maintain all the relevant project documents & records.
- Overall responsibility and General administration of office.
Age Limit: Preferably 30 to 45 Years
How To Apply: Forward your resume by 03 July 2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: [email protected]
|Last Date Of Apply||03/07/2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.