in this section
- 1 Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022 Registration / Renewal Application / Student Status @mysy.guj.nic.in
- 2 About Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022
- 3 The Benefts &Main Features Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)2022
- 4 Amount of assistance under Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022
- 6 Who can avail the benefits of this MYSY Scheme?
- 7 Eligibility Criteria of MYSY scholarship scheme
- 8 How to Apply For Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022?
- 9 Important Date
- 10 Important Links
- 11 ગુજરાત મુખ્યમંત્રી યુવા સ્વાવલંબન યોજના ૨૦૨૨ ની ગુજરાતીમાં સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી માટે અહિયાં ક્લિક કરો
- 12 Helpline Number:
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022 Registration / Renewal Application / Student Status @mysy.guj.nic.in
Hello Dear Students Of Gujarat If you want to apply for Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022 -2023 then you have come to the right place. We will tell you in our article today how you can apply for this Scheme online mode Online registrations for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY), a scholarship scheme for meritorious students in Gujarat have been started for the session 2022&2023.The online applications for the scheme are being invited through the official website of MYSY Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana online registrations can be done by the 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate students to avail the scholarship from the government. Through this article@ www.maruguj.in we are going to give you complete details regarding and MYSY scholarship scheme like what is MYSY scholarship scheme is, its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding the MYSY scholarship then you are requested to Please read this article very carefully till the end.Stay tuned with Us For more new Government Schemes Updates.
A provision of Rs. 350 crores to provide tuition fee and assistance in hostel and lodging cost to students pursuing courses in higher education under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojna.
About Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022: Overview
|Name of scheme||MYSY Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujrat Students of 10th ,12th &Diploma|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Needy Students|
|Official website||Click Here|
Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that is offered to the economically weaker section students of Gujarat. All those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course, etc apply for MYSY scholarship every year. The government spends Rs 1000 crore on this scholarship scheme every year. All those students who are interested to apply for the MYSY scholarship have to go to the official website and follow the application process given by us.
The Benefts &Main Features Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)2022
- Government employee relaxation: For government employees, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for making use of this scheme.
- Aid to special areas: Those areas which neither have a higher education department or a government hostel shall receive special benefits. Rs. 1200 will be given to them for 10 months before they can find their accommodation.
- Extra gear to students: The students who are studying in higher secondary level will get aid for purchasing books and other educational gear. Those students that are currently in undergraduate level will get monetary aid as per the scholarship structure mentioned below.
- Student categories: Nearly all students will get this grant, given that they have obtained a specified minimum at their school or college level. For more information on this, see the eligibility criteria.
- Under MYSY scholarship scheme the non- reserve students will also get financial help for buying books and equipments
- For those students who are in Gujarat medical education research society and dental courses will get financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh during 5 years
- For government jobs there is an age relaxation given to all category students. This age relaxation is of 5 years
- All those students who wish to appear in competitive exam will be provided training under training centres
- The government will also provide assistance of Rs 1200 per month for 10 months if in that region there is no higher education facility or government hostel
- All the students who have passed class 10th and 12th with 80% and have opted for diploma courses will get Rs 25000 per year or 50% fees whichever is less
- Under MYSY scholarship scheme free of cost outfit, reading material etc will be provided by the government.
Purpose Of Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022
The main objective of the MYSY Scholarship Scheme is to help those students financially who are not being able to finance their education due to low family income. Through this scholarship scheme, financial assistance will be provided to those students so that they can continue their education without any problem.
Types of Scholarship Under MYSY Scholarship
Amount of assistance under Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022
- Eligible students who get admission in diploma courses after standard 10 will get 50% of the fixed annual tuition fee of Rs. 50,000 whichever is less.
- Eligible undergraduate students after the diploma will be given 50 percent of the tuition fee for engineering and vocational courses or Rs. 1 lakh, whichever is
There are three types of scholarships that are offered under the MYSY Scholarship which are as follows:-
- Tuition fee grant
- Hostel grant
- Book / instruments grant
- The details of benefit these scholarships is as follows:
|Tuition Fee Grant|
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||Courses|
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional Graduation Course (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc)|
|10,000||Other Graduation Courses (Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc)|
|NOTE: Applicable for Self Finance Courses. Amount of 50% of annual Tuition Fee|
|Applicable||Government, GIA, SF|
|Grant Amount||Rs.1200/- Month|
|Admission in||Admission should be in other Taluka|
|Rs.1000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5000/-||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture|
Renewal of MYSY scholarship
In order to renew MYSY Scholarship, the student is required to secure 50% marks in the previous final examination and their attendance should be at least 75% at the end of the semester or year. If this eligibility criterion is not fulfilled then the student cannot renew the scholarship under the MYSY Scholarship scheme
Who can avail the benefits of this MYSY Scheme?
- All those students who have secured 80% or more marks in class 10th or 12th and want to take admission in diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Those students who have secured more than 65% marks in diploma and wants to get admission in bachelor
- Those students whose parents annual income is not more than Rs 600000
- Children of Shahid Jawan
Eligibility Criteria of MYSY scholarship scheme
- All students enrolled for diploma courses after Std. 10 as well as students enrolled in degree courses (D to D) after Diploma are eligible for CMSS.
- Gujarat Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme Rs. Applies to students with an annual family income of up to Rs 4.50 lakh.
|Courses||Percentage||Annual family income|
|Diploma courses||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in class 10th||Rs 600000 per Year|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in class 12th||Rs 600000 per year|
|Medical courses||Must have security percent or more percentage in class 12th||Rs 600000 per year|
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA etc||Must have secured 80% or more percentage in class 12th||Rs 600000 per year|
List of Required Documents
- Income certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Self declaration form
- Certificate from institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from institute
- Self declaration for non IT returns
- 10th and 12th standard marksheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent passport size photo
How to Apply For Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) 2022?
- First, you have to type “scholarships Gujarat gov in” in www.google.co.in the Chrome browser of the mobile/computer.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/ from the result that appears in Google Search.
- After opening the website, click on “New Application” Students who get admission in the first year will have to make a new application
- And for students receiving assistance in the year 2018/19, the year 2019-20, the year 2020-21 will be able to apply for online renewal of the 2nd / 3rd / 4th year.
- From the page that opens, click on the “New App / Renew” option available in the menu bar.
- Select year of admission and board
- After selecting the stream
- Enter your 12th seat number.
- Date of birth, enter the mobile phone number,
- Click on the “Get Password” option
- After that registration form will open before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this registration form
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for MYSY scholarship
Last Date Of Application 31/05/2022
|Official Press Note||Click here|
|Date of CMSS GR of 14/02/2022||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
Through this firstname.lastname@example.org , we have provided you all the important information regarding and MYSY scholarship. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number and solve your problem. The Helpline number is 079-26566000, 7043333181.
Wish You ALL the Best! And Best of luck! For Better Prospect and Bright Future In Life.Keep following our website for the latest Fresher Jobs, Govt Jobs 2022, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock tests, and many more. Thank You.For more updates, about jobs, applications, Technology news, Government schemes, and much more information stay tuned with us and keep visiting regularly our website @ www.maruguj.in
Sharing is Caring! Our Motive
Article editing: Maruguj.in Team (Gujarat’s leading job.Government Schemes, News and Information Portal): You are reading this article through www.maruguj, The accuracy or reliability of any of the information / materials / calculations contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been sent to you by collecting various media. Our purpose is simply to convey information, not to hurt the feelings of any religion or community.