in this section
- 1 Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022: (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના) | Registration,Application Form,Document
- 2 Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
- 3 Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022 New Updates
- 4 Details Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
- 5 Benefits Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Required Documents:
- 9 How to Apply For Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022?
- 10 Beneficiary Selection
- 11 Helpline Number
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022: (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના) | Registration,Application Form,Document
Hello Dear Friends! Welcome Back Again,In the Todays Article We Will Come with a very Important Information About Women. A Woman ONE’s Husband is not alive ,yes we wil talk about widowsand their Oriented Schemes Implemented by Government Of Gujarat.To help all of the widows of the Gujarat state, the government of Gujarat has come up with a good opportunity that is the ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના. In this article today, we will share with you all the implementation of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana so that you will be able to take benefit of the scheme before the last date of the scheme. Today here we will discuss eligibility criteria, application procedure, documents required, and all of the other details regarding the scheme @ www.maruguj.in so that you will be able to apply for your scheme without any problem.So please Read this Articlr Carefully till end.Stay tuned with us for more Government Schemes updates.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
Under the plan, the Gujarat State government will give Pension on a month-to-month premise to the recipient. The annuity sum under the Vidhva Sahay scheme will be moved to direct beneficiary bank sum through DBT mode. Any widow of the state may effortlessly apply for Gujarat વિધવા સહાય યોજના before the last date. You may handily get an application form from any local Jan Seva Kendra. The scheme will be a very good initiative for all of the windows of the Gujarat state.
Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022 New Updates
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
- This pension amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme around 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefits in 33 districts of the state.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
- The chief minister of Gujarat has also started the National social assistance program portal in order to facilitate direct bank transfer of pensions into the beneficiary account.
- The government of Gujarat has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
- For rural areas now the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 and in urban areas, it is Rs 150000.
- Now the number of beneficiaries have also been increased from 1.64 lacs to 3.70
Details Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Nodal Department||Social Security Department|
|Beneficiary||Widows of the state|
|Purpose||Better survival opportunities|
Benefits Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny which will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Only the application fee of Rupees 20 will be applicable to enrol yourself under the scheme.
To be eligible for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The candidate lady must be a changeless occupant of Gujarat.
- It is mandatory for a lady to be somewhere in the range of 18 and 40 years of age.
- Just widows and deserted ladies are qualified to apply.
- Candidate ladies who have remarried are not qualified to profit the advantage of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This help sum is just for poor widow ladies living beneath the neediness line.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
- Widow certificate/death certificate of husband (if available)
- The report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply For Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2022?
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Open the official website of the Collectorate – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat
- On the home page go to the menu bar to the E-citizen option
- Select the Jan Seva Kendra option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear where you need to click the “Social Security” option
- Now hit the“વિધવા સહાય મેળવવાબાબત”option and read the information display on the screen
- First of all click on the link given here and download the PDF of the application form for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Take a printout of the application form
- Attach all of the documents mentioned above
- Submit the application form to the Social Security Office.
- From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
- Submit the form in the Office and collect the approved documents
|વિધવા સહાય યોજનાનું ફોર્મ અહિયાથી ડાઉનલોડ કરો||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SEE MORE :
After your application form submission, your details filled in application along with documents will be verified by the authorities. After verification, if your application is approved you may collect the approval letter.
If you have any query you may visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.
Wish You ALL the Best! And Best of luck! For Better Prospect and Bright Future In Life.Keep following our website for the latest Fresher Jobs, Govt Jobs 2022, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock tests, and many more. Thank You.For more updates, about jobs, applications, Technology news, Government schemes, and much more information stay tuned with us and keep visiting regularly our website @ www.maruguj.in
Sharing is Caring! Our Motive
Article editing: Maruguj.in Team (Gujarat’s leading job.Government Schemes, News and Information Portal): You are reading this article through www.maruguj, The accuracy or reliability of any of the information / materials / calculations contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been sent to you by collecting various media. Our purpose is simply to convey information, not to hurt the feelings of any religion or community.
140 total views