Freeship Card For Sc And St Category Students
Hello www.maruguj.in Readers! If you want to apply for Free ship Card 2022 then you have come to the right place. We will tell you in our article today how you can apply for this Freeship Card .Along with this, information about the Freeship card Scheme will also be made available to you. Accordingly, you will find it easy to apply. So read our article carefully@ www.maruguj.in till the end and apply for this post as soon as possible.Stay tuned with us for more job updates.
in this section
What is a free ship card?
The Government of India has implemented the Government of India Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for students belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities. Under this scheme, students who wish to get admission in self-governing institutions (private colleges or universities) and those who have got admission can get admission in Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes through “Free Ship Card” without paying any fee.
Due to high tuition fees in self-financed colleges, children from economically backward families are deprived of admission. Because their financial situation is not so good that they can afford to pay such high tuition fees to get their children to study. But now it is possible. The government has implemented a “Free Ship Card” scheme under the “Post Matric Scholarship Scheme”. It has implemented “Free Ship Card” scheme for the noble purpose of enrolling students of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe for study in self-help institutions without paying tuition fee at the time of admission. Free Ship Cards are issued to Scheduled Caste students who are eligible as per all the criteria as per Government of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Scheme. To get a free ship card, the annual income limit of the student’s family is Rs. Must be up to 2.50 lakh.
- Those students who belong to SC/ST category and whose Parents / Guardian having annual income up to Rs.2,50,000/- per year or below are eligible for Scholarship.
- Students get 100% tuition fees
Required Documents to get a free ship card:
- Certified copy of Ration Card / Election Identity Card / Aadhaar Card
- Certified copy of first page of passbook for bank account number
- Certified copy of School Living Certificate
- Certified copy of Caste Certificate
- S.C. Attested copy of mark sheet of passed and subsequent academic year
- Certified copy of certificate of competent officer of last year’s annual income
- Certified copy of the annual income certificate of the previous year of the office / institution if the parents of the student are employed
- If there is a break in C and subsequent courses, the reason for it and what activity has been done and if the break time is more than 1 year, then during that time no scholarship has been obtained in any type of course and no job has been done. Will have to do.
www.maruguj.in wish you the best of luck. Keep following our website for the latest Fresher Jobs, Govt Jobs 2022, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock tests, and many more. Thank You.For more updates, about jobs, applications, Technology news, Government schemes, and much more information stay tuned with us and keep visiting regularly our website @ www.maruguj.in
Sharing is Caring! Our Motive
1,660 total views