ongc recruitment 2022 for 3614 Apprentice Posts | Notification out, Apply@ongcindia.com
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has Announced Notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply OnlineThe Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is inviting applications for 3614 apprentice vacancies. The application procedure began today i.e. from April 27, 2022, and the last date to submit the application is May 15 till 6 pm. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC — ongcindia.com. .for more information about ONGC Apprentice Vacancies keep reading this article completely and stay tuned for further information like Job updates @ www.maruguj.in . keep checking regularly our website www.maruguj.in for more updates.
in this section
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The notification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is released by ONGC at ongcindia.com. Before applying online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 candidates must check all the important details related to the recruitment. The detailed information is tabulated below.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Post in various Departments|
|Online Registration||27th April 2022 at 11 am|
|Last Date of Application||15th May 2022 up to 6 pm|
|Date of Result/Selection||23rd May 2022|
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ONGC has announced about 3614 fresh vacancies in several departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get the details from the information tabulated below.
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.recognized Institute/ University.
Salary / Stipend
B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A – Rs. 9,000/-
- 1 year ITI – Rs. 7,700/-
- 2 year ITI – Rs. 8,050/-
Diploma – 8,000/-
18 to 24 years
ONGC Apprentice Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fee category wise from the given table
|Category||ONGC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees|
ONGC Apprentice Age Limit
Candidates can check the age limit for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC Apprentice Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from 27.04.2022 till 15.05.2022.
- Online Application Start Date on 27/04/2022
- Online Application Last Date on 15/05/2022
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. When is ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification released?
Ans. The ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification is released on 27th April 2022.
Q2. What is the last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 15th May 2022.
Q3. What is the maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022?
Ans. The maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022 is 24 years, age relaxation is applied according to the category
Q4. How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. You can apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 directly from the link provided in the article.
For more updates, about jobs, applications, Technology news, Government schemes, and much more information stay tuned with us and keep visiting regularly our website @ www.maruguj.in
Sharing is Caring! Our Motive
1,707 total views