Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022:
Pandit Din Dayal Yojana The Gujarat government has given to the poor people of the gujarat state who have been given or bought a plot by the government, but they do not have money to build a house in that plot or they do not have money to renovate their raw house. He started helping himself by helping a little financially to build his own pucca house. The benefit of Dindayal Awas Yojana will be given to all the poor families of Gujarat who have their own plot. The house to be built under this scheme will have room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom. Government of Gujarat Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana gets flats under the scheme and Pandit Din Dayal Yojana scheme is for renovation of people’s raw houses.
In the last five years, housing assistance has been provided to 5 poor families at a cost of Rs. 256 crore.
Purpose of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana:
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been started by Gujarat Government. Under this scheme poor families of Gujarat state who have their own plot or unfinished house and they are in dilapidated condition. The Gujarat government will provide financial assistance to this poor beneficiary to build a new pucca house.
- A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and those who want to build a house.
- Assistance provided by the government under Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%.
- The scheme covers 1.5 lakh people per annum in urban areas and 1.20 lakh per annum in rural areas. Rs. 45,000 was provided for housing assistance under this scheme, then this amount was increased to Rs. 70,000; So now this amount has been increased from 70 thousand to 1.20 lakh.
- This assistance will be provided to about 20,000 families in the state. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
Benefits of Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :
- The assistance received under this scheme will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries of Pandit Din Dayal Yojana will be given assistance in 3 installments.
- The first installment is Rs. 40,000, which will be given to the beneficiary to start work on the house dam.
- The second installment will be given at Rs 60,000. The installment of this installment house will be received as soon as the lintel level is reached.
- The third and final installment will be given at Rs. 20,000. The amount of this installment will be received by the beneficiary on completion of the entire house.
- You will have to apply separately for construction of toilet under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana.
- An amount of Rs.16920 will be provided separately from MGNREGA for construction of toilets.
Eligibility Criteria for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022 (Housing Scheme):
- Annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
Annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
One should have a plot of land in one’s own land
Highly ideological free race issues are given first priority.
- Support criteria
Assistance up to Rs. 1,20,000 / – in Urban Housing Scheme
- Beneficiary must be a resident of Gujarat State.
- Beneficiary should be a nomadic free caste, extremely backward class or widow of Gujarat.
- To avail benefits under this scheme, the beneficiary should have his own plot or raw building.
- If a person is given a plot for free by the government, he will also be eligible to avail benefits under the Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- .No person in the family of the beneficiary wishing to avail the benefit should have another house or plot.
- If the beneficiary wishing to avail benefits under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana is from rural area, then the annual income of his family should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh 20 thousand. And if the beneficiary is from urban area then the annual income of his family is Rs. 1 lakh 50 thousand should not be more.
- No one in the applicant’s family should have a government job.
- BPL Beneficiaries are preferred.
How to get the help or assistance
A total assistance of 1 lakh 20 thousand will be given
The first installment is Rs. 40,000, which will be given to the beneficiary to start the housework.
The second installment will be given at Rs 60,000. The installment of this house will be received as soon as it reaches the lottery level.
The third and final installment will be given at Rs. 20,000. The amount of this installment will be received by the beneficiary on completion of the entire house.
Required Documents for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022
- Proof of caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of Residence of Applicant (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill ETC.)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under Garibi Awas Yojana.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Measurement Form / Rights Form / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate issued by Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of Gram Panchayat to the applicant for sanction of housing assistance.
- Leave letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of land signed by Talati-cum-Minister on which the house is to be built.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
How To Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Form?
You can fill the form of this Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana only through the website of Social Welfare Department.You can download Pandit Din Dayal Awas Yojana Form in Gujarat PDF format using the link given below or the optional link for more details.ફોર્મ ડાઉનલોડ માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
2,110 total views