Electrict Byke Sahay Yojana ,Gujarat (e-Vahan Yojana:
Pollution is increasing day by day all over the world. It is our moral responsibility to protect and nurture the environment. Increasing the use of conventional energy is essential to save the environment. With this objective in mind, different countries are inventing pollution-free equipment. Battery powered scooters, rickshaws and cars are also running. In order to increase the consumption of electric scooters and e-rickshaws by the Gujarat government, subsidy is given on the purchase of these vehicles to keep the air clean.
Key points of the electric bike scheme:
Gujarat Electric e-vehicle scheme 2021:
The scheme has been implemented by Climate Change Department, Government of Gujarat to reduce environmental pollution and increase consumption of battery powered and electric vehicles. The scheme is implemented by Gujarat Energy Development Agency – GEDA.
Electric Vehicle Subsidy Gujarat Scheme was released by Hon’ble Chief Minister Hon’ble Vijaybhai Rupani on 17th September. Under this Subsidy Scheme, Rs. As well as 48,000 / – (forty eight) thousand subsidy will be given on purchase of three wheeler for citizens and organization.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility:
- Subsidy is paid to the citizens of Gujarat on purchase of electric scooter and e-rickshaw under GEDA Gujarat Gov in Bike Yojana. Eligibility of beneficiaries has been determined by “Gujarat Energy Development Agency” for availing the benefit of this scheme, which is as under.
- Beneficiary should be a citizen of Gujarat.
- Gujarat two wheeler scheme will be available only to students of Std-9 and 12 and colleges of the state.
- The Three Wheeler Scheme will be available to individuals and organizations in the state.
Benefit of Gujarat Electric Vehicle Scheme:
- The use of e-scooters and e-rickshaws needs to be increased to protect and preserve the environment. With this in mind, the Battery Operated Two Wheeler Scheme 2021-22 has been implemented, in which the beneficiaries are given subsidy on purchase of vehicles. The details of the benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- Under this scheme 12,000 / – assistance will be given to students of Std-9 to 12 and college on purchase of electric scooter.
- 48,000 / – subsidy will be given on purchase of Three Wheeler or e-rickshaw for individuals and organizations.
- Under Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme, the subsidy amount will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be provided electric vehicles without revenue.
- Both boys and girls will benefit from this scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme|
|Government||Govt. of Gujarat|
|Department||Department of Climate Change|
|Beneficiaries -1||Std-9 to 12 or College Students (Two Electric Scooter)|
|Beneficiaries -1||For Individuals and Institutions (Three Wheeler e Rickshaw)|
Electric Bike Sahay Yojana Documents:
- Students from Gujarat will need the following documents to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Student’s bona fide certificate or marksheet
- Access to school / college fee payment
- Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of race
- Copy of bank account
- Passport size photo
- If you want to buy a high speed battery operated two wheeler driving license
Gujarat e-vehicle scheme application form:
Battery Operated Two Wheeler Scheme and Battery Operated Three Wheeler Scheme Application Form has been prescribed to the citizens of Gujarat. The application form can be obtained free of cost from the GEDA website. The application form can be downloaded from the button below.
The process of applying for an electric vehicle:
To avail this scheme, one has to go to the official website of Gujarat Energy Development Agency – GEDA and get the application form. Application Form of this scheme can be downloaded free of cost. Then the following action has to be taken.
The beneficiary will have to fill in the information as requested in his application for
Forms can be submitted to the dealers of selected manufacturers after filling the information in the application form and selecting the model.
Application form for availing Electric Bike Subsidy in Gujarat can also be submitted at GEDA office.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme online registration:
Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme Online Application Beneficiaries will be able to apply online from Digital Gujarat Portal. Online applications for the scheme will be launched by the state government soon. Whose official notification will be placed on Digital Gujarat Portal.