Swayam Saksham Yojana Gujarat:
Today when there is very advancement in every work, things are changing rapidly, but one thing remains the same i.e. unemployed youth. The problem of unemployment is one of serious issue in India. To overcome the problem Government of India launched a scheme named “Swayam Saksham Scheme for OBC Unemployed Student” whose main target is to make youth from backward classes self-sufficient to survive and become a self-employed. The National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC) provides 90% of expense, 5% by State Channelising Agencies (SCA) and remaining 5% beneficiary will invest.
Swayam Saksham Yojana has been started by The Government Of India for inculcate the spirit of self-reliance and self -sufficient in the backward class youth who have received vocational education / training .Under this scheme ,the corporation provides low interest rate Loans to eligible youth of gujarat for Self-employment
- Benefits of Swayam Saksham Scheme:
- Soft loan: The beneficiary will get loan for establishment of small business where he/she will use the expertise to get employed
- Loan up to Rs. 5,00,000: Beneficiary is given the loan of Rs. 5,00,000 as financial assistance to set business
- Low rate of interest: The rate of interest is kept as low as govt. can. There is interest on loan of 5%
- Flexible repayment period: There is very flexible repayment period of 10 years
- Eligibility for loan:
- Applicants should be from socially and educationally backward classes
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
- If the applicant has an engineer, doctor, lawyer and higher studies, he / she should be given office in independent profession such as doctor clinic, nursing home, physiotherapy clinic, biomedical lab, lawyer’s office, drug store, architect’s office, engineering unit, CA. is coming.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 35 years on the date of application.
- Features Of The Scheme:
- The maximum loan limit in this scheme is Rs. 2.00 lakhs.
- The interest rate in these schemes will be 5% per annum.(Yearly)
- Under these schemes, 3% loan will be given at unit cost of which 3% will be from National Corporation, 10% from State Government and 5% from Beneficiary Contribution.
- The loan has to be repaid in 30 equal monthly installments including interest
- Documents Required:
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- BPL card
- Electricity bill
- Educational qualification proofs (mark sheets and degree)
- Family’s annual income certificate
- Bank Passbook with following details (bank name, branch name, account holder name, account number, IFSC & MICR code)
Application forms are available at State Chanelsing Agencies (SCA) office located in your areas