Online Driving License Apply | How to get a Driving License sitting at Home
Now the online website has been started by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for making a Driving License (DL). As you know now all the facilities are being completed through a digital medium. Now you can get any govt document online sitting at home.
If you are also thinking that, How to get a driving license Online?, then friends, now you can also make your driving license online. Now you don’t need to go anywhere or out to make DL, you can apply sitting at home.
Here we are going to give you info about the main facts related to Driving License (DL). If you also want to know about these some facts about “Online Driving License Apply“, then see the table given below-
- Department – Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Purpose –To provide a driving license to the eligible person
- Application Type – Online / Offline
- Current Year –2022
- Official website – sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Required Documents for Driving License –
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Pan Card, Electricity Bill)
- Date of Birth proof Certificate (you can give a Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, identity card for your date of birth proof certificate)
- Passport size photograph
- Learning License No.
- Mobile number
Eligibility prescribed for Driving License Application –
If you want to get your driving license made, then you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for a driving license. Let us get to know about this prescribed eligibility for DL-
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicant must be above 18 years.
- Must be mentally healthy.
- The applicant of 16 years of age will be eligible to apply for “Drive without gear”.
- The consent of the family is necessary.
- The applicant must be aware of the Indian traffic rules.
- The applicant’s age should be 18 years or above (18+) for the geared vehicle.
How to get a Driving License sitting at Home | Make driving license in just 10 steps sitting at home
- To apply for a driving license online, you have to visit the website of the Transport Department www.parivahan.gov.in.
- After clicking on the website, the home page will open; here you have to click on online service. .
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you have to select your state from where you want to apply.
- After the state election, it will take you to a new page where you will see many options. Out of these options, you have to choose the option of renewal of your driving license.
- After clicking on Driving License Renewal, a new page will open in which you will be given information about which documents you will have to submit. After that click on submit.
- After this, you will have to fill in the information related to the driving license in the blank given box.
- Along with filling in the information, you will have to scan and upload your requested document.
- After uploading the documents, you have to upload your scanned photo and signature.
- After this, a new payment page will open where you will have to pay a predetermined Rs 350. To deposit this amount, you will have to use the online payment options.
- After uploading all the documents click on submit. After this, a receipt will be generated, which you can download and save on your laptop or phone.