Free Sewing Machine Scheme gujarat Detail:
State government of Gujarat has launched new welfare scheme for the people of gujarat ,mainly welfare for women belonged to Gujarat State .The Scheme is known as a FREE SILAI MASHIN YOJANA (free sewing machine scheme) Gujarat ,as it’s name the people of state receive a sewing machine for free.The scheme mainly started for the women of the state,but some men are also eligible to get benefits of this scheme . So this scheme also known as
FREE SILAI MASHIN YOJANA
FREE SEWING MACHINE SCHEME
GUJARAT GOVERNMENT SEWING MACHINE SCHEME
SEWING MACHINE SUBSIDY
FREE SILAI MASHIN YOJANA-2021-2022
Hello all respected friends, today we will discuss about, “The Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme”this scheme has been started by The Central Government Of India to provide the employment to some poor and needy people and mainly focused on the women of the india to make them self -reliant and self-sufficient .Under this scheme the government focused to empower women all across of the state and she never being burden on anyone foe her life .The Government ditributes free of cost sewing machine to help the needy and poor people and also women of our country
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat
This scheme has been launched under the Sathiyavani Muthu Ammaiyar .The scheme has been launched by The Central Government Across the India.The implement of this scheme carry over by the State Government too.Scheme Aims to provide Employment to the needy and poor people of the state the people who have sewing skill and knowledge can take benefit os this scheme.
By getting free sewing machine people start their own sewing business, this scheme also aimed and helped deserted women , widows and also physically challenged men and women also.The eligibility criteria of this scheme and documents list are given below in the simple definition for applying and such a interested people who take benefit of this scheme
To apply for Gujarat Free Sewing Machine Scheme, the following qualifications are mandatory:
- Women applying under this scheme should be between 20 to 40 years of age.
- The annual income of the husband of working women is Rs. Must be no more than 12000
- Only economically weaker women in the state can apply for the free sewing machine scheme
- Widows and women with disabilities of the state will also be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents Lists:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Age certificate
- Income certificate and identity card Medical certificate of disability if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, her destitute widow certificate
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of Residenceફોર્મ માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
3,330 total views