સરદાર આવાસ યોજના
- ફોર્મ કેવી રીતે ભરવું?
- કયા કયા ડોકયુમેન્ટ જોઈએ ?
- આ યોજનાનો લાભ કોને મળશે ?
- BPL સિવાયને પણ લાભ મળશે ?
સરકાર આવાસ યોજના
- સરદાર આવાસ યોજના હેઠળ મકાન સહાય કેવી રીતે મેળવી શકાય ?
- કાચા આવાસ ધરાવતા કુટુંબોને સહાય આપતી યોજના
મકાન સહાય મેળવવાનું અરજી ફોર્મ અને સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી
Sardar Patel Aawas Yojana is for those people who belong to rural areas of the state and land less agricultural labour and village labour and also the person who are living below poverty line.
Overview Of The Scheme:
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana
Since 1972, Gujarat implementation, Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is to give benefits to the people living in rural areas below poverty line by providing them free plots scheme of house site of the State Government for landless agricultural labors village artisans. As on since 1977 Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is slogan of “free plot, free house” having assistance for construction of houses on such allotted plot.
Formally for Ordinary area prince of house is for Rs.20,000/- & for Hilly area prince is of Rs.22000/-
Now since 1st May 2001, making amendment price of raised to one unit of house to Rs.43000/- which includes Rs.36000/- for assistant & Rs.7000/- for Labor contribution as per the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana.
Measures For Government To Make The Scheme More Useful And Suitable To The Beneficiaries:
People from below poverty line should get listed to old income limit of Rs.11000/-
Government should do some necessary changes to the design of the house for sustain the earth quake proof.
The beneficiary should not have any plot on house in his name.
While making the house by Government scheme that should allow to use cement hollow blocks, stone masonry and burnt bricks.
Also allowed to construct houses with magnolia tiles roofs as an alternative of houses with slabs.
To Get The Benefits Of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Applicants Should Be:
- A person or beneficiaries must be below poverty line of rural areas.
- He or she has no plot on his or her name.
- should not taken benefits of any other schemes.
- such applicant having half / one hectre irrigated / non -irrigated land are also eligible to get thisbenefits
- if the husband and wife live together and there is plot in the name of husband or wife and living same village since 5 years , either of they get the benefits of schemes
- if beneficiaries is native of village and has a BPL card and if sarpanch given certificate that he has taken benefit of Sardar awas Yojana in our village also take the benefits of thius scheme because she or he should be in the definition of B.P.L Houses Should Be:
- protect with iron rods provided on both sides
- mixture of cement and sand 1:3
- masonary work should be done in cement and proportion should be 1:4 instead of 1:6
- houses should be made Anti-earthquake proof
- masonary work of home plinth of rooms , and toilet cum bathroom and parapet should be made by burnt bricks of 0.23 meter thickness, cement blocks and blue stone etc. Application Form More Details and Official Website
72 total views