Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: PMJJBY Premium amount, Purpose, Benefits, Highlights
In today’s article, we’ll read about “Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: PMJJBY”. So, let’s this article-
To take a policy plan under this scheme, the minimum age of the citizens should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 50 years. PMJJBY is a very profitable initiative of the Government of India.
This will not only provide insurance to the poor and underprivileged people, but their children will also get a lot of money from this scheme in future. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, and then they will have to apply under this scheme.
PMJJBY premium amount:-
Under the PMJJBY scheme, the policyholder will have to deposit a premium of Rs 330 every year.
Insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the same year and will be till 31st May of the following year. No medical test is required to buy insurance in Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- Insurance premium to Insurance company/ LIC – Rs 289/-
- Reimbursement of Expenses for BC/ Micro/ Corporate/ Agent – Rs.30/-
- Total Premium – Rs 330/- only
Name of the Scheme: – PMJJBY- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Started by: – By Central Government
Beneficiary: – Citizen of the country
Purpose: – To provide policy insurance
Official website: – www.jansuraksha.gov.in
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
This is a very good scheme for the people of the country who want to provide social security to their families even after their departure.
Under this ‘PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme’, after the death of the policyholder between 18 and 50 years, the amount given by the government under this scheme will be given to the family of the policyholder. So that he can live his life well.
Through this scheme, not only the poor and underprivileged people will get insurance.
Benefits of PMJJBY
- Citizens of 18 to 50 years of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, after the death of the policyholder, the family of the policyholder can be renewed PMJJBY this scheme year after year. Life insurance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided.
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the applicant has to apply under this scheme.
- The annual instalment under this plan is paid before 31st May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual instalment could not be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by paying the entire annual premium in lump sum along with self-declaration of good health.
Highlights of PMJJBY
- You don’t need to experience any kind of medical examination to buy PMJJBY.
- To buy PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, your minimum age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The maturity age of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is 55 years.
- The sum insured under this scheme is ₹ 2,00,000.
- The enrollment period of PMJJBY is from June 1 to May 31.