PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for POWERGRID 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Vacancy Recruitment.
PGCIL Recruitment (Bharti) 2022 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) for its PWERGRID and CTUIL.
POWER GRID invites online applications from luminous, committed & energetic Engineering Graduate applicants for PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
A total of 105 vacancies are notified under this PGCIL Asst. Engineer Trainee Recruitment (Bharti) 2022.
Interested & eligible applicants can apply online for this PGCIL Recruitment 2022 (PGCIL Bharti 2022) through the Power grid official website of the Corporation from 27 January 2022 to 20 February 2022.
Important information related to this Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 like the number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, etc. is given below.
Information about PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Company Name: The Power Grid of Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Advertisement No: CC/01/2022.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 105 Posts.
- Job Type: Semi Government Jobs | private ltd. Jobs.
- Application Period: 27 January 2022 to 20 February 2022.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
- Job Location: All India.
Post-Wise PGCIL Vacancy 2022 Details:
Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer Science):- 37
Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical):- 60
Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil):- 04
Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics):- 04
Total:- 105 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Power Grid Recruitment 2022:
Educational Qualification for POWERGRID Jobs:
- For Assistant Engineer Trainee Post: Applicants should have full time B.E. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/ B. Engineering (Power Engineering) or comparable qualification and must have a valid mark in GATE 2021.
- For more info must read the official recruitment (Bharti) advertisement before applying.
Age Limit (as of 31st December 2021): The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.
Nationality: The applicants should be a citizen of India.
PGCIL Selection Process: In this PGCIL POWERGRID Recruitment 2022, candidates will be selected on the above-mentioned posts on the basis of valid scores in GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants belonging to General & Other Backward Classes (OBC) will have to pay the prescribed examination application fee through online mode.
However, SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
The category-wise exam application fee is as follows:
For SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Servicemen = NO Application fee
For all other candidates = ₹ 500/- Application fee
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
Curious & eligible applicants can apply online for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment (Bharti) 2022 through the official website of POWER GRID.
Important Dates of PGCIL POWERGRID Bharti 2022:
- Apply online from 27 January 2022.
- Last date to apply online: 20 February 2022.
- Last date for payment of Exam application fee: 20 February 2022.
Important Instructions: All Indian candidates who are looking for government jobs in Power Grid Corporation India are requested to have the necessary information (educational qualification, age limit, educational qualification, age limit, etc.) Go through the official advertisement for the selection process, application fee etc.) And then apply carefully.
Please visit the official website of Power Grid Corporation (www.powergridindia.com) for more details.
171 total views