in this section
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has been published Latest Job For Asst. Director, Agri. Engineer, Geologist Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in UPSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission – UPSC|
|Recruitment About||Asst. Director, Agri. Engineer, Geologist|
|Type Of Job||UPSC Job|
|Last Date of Apply||16-09-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Asst. Director, Agri. Engineer, Geologist Post Details like Educational qualifications, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Geologist in Geological Survey of India: 20 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Plant Pathology): 02 Posts
Full Recruitment Details of Post
Assistant Geologist in Geological Survey of India
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Salary: Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“B” Gazetted Non-Ministerial.
Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- EXPERIENCE: Two years’ experience in the installation, calibration, and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment, etc. from any government or private (listed) organizations.
- Age Limit: 33 Years
- Salary: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“B” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial).
Assistant Director (Plant Pathology)
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- EXPERIENCE: Three years of practical experience in the field of study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant viruses and plant bacteria.
- DESIRABLE: Doctorate degree in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Salary: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“A” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial).
- Rs. 25/-
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
|Last Date Of Apply||16-09-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.