in this section
Indian Navy has been published Latest Job For Sailors Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in the Navy. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Type Of Job||10th Pass Job|
|Last Date of Apply||23-07-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Sailors Post Details like Educational qualifications, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Chef. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non–vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
Hygienist. They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. The 14,600/– per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700–₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/–per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer–I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600–₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/–per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations and clear Service Selection Boards.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Before 23 July 2021. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||23-07-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus, and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
97 total views