in this section
Gujarat Biotechnology University has been published Latest Job For Office Assistant, Registrar, Lab Tech. & Other Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in GBU. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Biotechnology University|
|Recruitment About||Office Assistant, Registrar, Lab Tech. & Other|
|Type Of Job||Govt. Job|
|Last Date of Apply||31-07-2021|
Gujarat Biotechnology University (GBU) is a State University established under the Gujarat Biotechnology University Act 2018. In a unique collaboration with the world-leading University of Edinburgh, GBU will place excellence and innovation at its core to deliver biotechnology solutions for societal challenges. GBU invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts.
Name of the Post:
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Accountant: 02 Post
- Lab Technician: 09 Posts
- Office Assistant, Registrar, Lab Tech. & Other: 10 Posts
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Educational Qualification: a) Master’s Degree in biological sciences with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education, d) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Salary: Level -14 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
02: Deputy Registrar
- Educational Qualification: a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed b) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 10 and above with experience in educational administration, OR c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR d) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post
- Salary: Level -11 with Entry Pay of Rs. 67,700/-
03: Assistant Registrar
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Salary: Level–10 with Entry Pay of Rs. 56,100/–
- Educational Qualification: i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed ii) At least five years as a Librarian or Assistant Librarian in University Library/College/ Government libraryDesirable: Exposure to the online library management system
- Salary: Level –11 with Entry Pay of Rs. 67,700/–
05: System Analyst
- Educational Qualification: (i) A B.E. / B. Tech. degree in Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.(ii) A minimum of three years of Data Centre experience
- Salary: Level –9 with Entry Pay of Rs. 53,100/-
- Educational Qualification: a) A second class degree in Bachelor of Science in Mathematics or Statistics or Bachelor of Arts in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics, as a principal subject.
- Salary: Level –7 with Entry Pay of Rs. 39,900
07: Lab Technician
- Educational Qualification: First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Instrumentation OR First Class B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Instrumentation with a minimum of five years of working and maintenance experience of sophisticated scientific Instruments in the Laboratory. Desirable: Strong background in Chemistry/ Life Sciences/Environmental Science/ Instrumentation, data acquisition systems, and computers. Ability to handle repairing and maintenance work of the instruments.
- Salary: Level –6 with Entry Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
08: Office Assistant
- Educational Qualification: a) Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by a Secondary or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. b) have a speed of not less than 5000 key Depressions with accuracy per hour for data entry work in English and Gujarati
- Salary: Level –2 with Entry Pay of Rs. 19,900/-
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website http://www.gbu.edu.in/ Before 31 July 2021. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||31-07-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
192 total views