in this section
Deendayal Port Trust has been published Latest Job For Assistant Engineer Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in DPT. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Trust|
|Recruitment About||Assistant Engineer|
|Type Of Job||Engineering Job|
|Last Date of Apply||18-07-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Assistant Engineer Post Details like Educational qualifications, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.:
- Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs)(on contract basis): 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft) (on contract basis): 04 Posts
Full Recruitment Details of Post
01: Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs)(on contract basis)
- Educational Qualification: A degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university or institute.
- Experience: Must have experience in maintenance of marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders or should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.
- Age Limit: Maximum 65 years of age as of 01/06/2021.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-+ 19% as Dearness allowances.7600/-= Fixed Rs. 47600/-, DA will be revised in case of extension of the contract period.
02: Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft) (on contract basis)
- Educational Qualification: Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under I.S.V. Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport.
- Experience: Must have two years’ experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean-going vessels OR four years’ experience as an Engine Room artificer or in a higher post in the Indian Navy with two years experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean-going vessels
- Age Limit: Maximum 65 years of Age as on 01/06/2021
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/-+ 19% as Dearness Allowances Rs.7600/-= Fixed Rs. 47600/-, DA will be revised in case of extension of the contract period.
How To Apply:
The applicants are requested to apply in the “Online Application Portal” of the Deendayal Port Trust’s website: www.deendayalport.gov.in. The applicant has to register in the Online Application Portal. No application other than OAP shall be accepted
The applicant shall take a print–out of the application form and send the same duly filled in along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right-hand corner of the application and self–attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) so as to reach the same on or before 09/07/2021 at the following address:
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Post-Box No. 50,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat –370201
|Last Date Of Apply||18-07-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.