in this section
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited has been published Latest Job For Operator Grade I (Chemical) Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in RFCL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited|
|Recruitment About||Operator Grade I (Chemical)|
|Type Of Job||B.Sc Chemistry Job|
|Last Date of Apply||21-06-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Operator Grade I (Chemical) Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Category Wise Post:
|Category||No. of Post|
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the Attendant Operator(Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP)Trade. The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)in AO(CP) Trade should necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree.
- The candidates should have secured a minimum 55% marks in the last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
- 36 years for Unreserved category, For SC / ST Category–41 years, For OBC Category –39 years
- The candidate must possess Seven years work experience preferably in Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agrochemical, Chlor Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having a continuous process and performing the job in Process/Production Deptt
- Period of Training will not be considered as experience.
- Experience should be after acquiring B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree and NCVT in AO(CP) Trade.
a) Full-time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in (Chemical/Allied branches of Chemical)Engineering/Technology and one-year training(BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
The Candidates with HSC(Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rdSemester of Three Years’ Diploma in (Chemical/Allied branches of Chemical)Engineering/Technology and one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
The one-year training (BOAT) should necessarily be completed after passing the above-prescribed qualification.
- Grade–A8.( Payscale: Rs.26,000-80,000)
- Non -refundable application fee of Rs. 700/-(Rupees Seven Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in the Workers’ category are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 07.06.2021 ( 10.00 a.m.) to 21.06.2021 (05.00 p.m.). No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Last Date Of Apply||21-06-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.