in this section
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Ltd. has been published Latest Job For Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations) Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in Bank Jobs. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Recruitment About||Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations)|
|Type of Job
||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka|
|Last Date of Apply||19-03-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations) Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing -two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
- Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February 2021.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- The candidates will be selected as per the below-given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online through the Bank website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) on or before the time frame indicated. For Online Applications, candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The important instructions regarding online examination may be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021 (inclusive of both days). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|Last Date Of Apply||19-03-2021|
|The start date for downloading Call letters from the website||One week before the examination|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.