in this section
Reserve Bank of India has been published Latest Job For Office Attendants Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in RBI. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Recruitment About||Office Attendants|
|Type of Job
||10th Pass Job
|Last Date of Apply||15-03-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Office Attendants Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/- per month on the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay
- Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||24/02/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15/03/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||15/03/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||15/03/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.