in this section
Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell) has been published Latest Job For Trade Apprentice Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in Railway Job. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Recruitment About||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date of Apply||05-03-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Trade Apprentice Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||49|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||58|
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
|Community||The candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)|
|UR||01/01/1997 to 01/01/2006|
|SC||01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006|
|ST||01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006|
|OBC||01/01/1994 to 01/01/2006|
- For Persons with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully
|Last Date Of Apply||05-03-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
33 total views