in this section
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been published Latest Job For Technical and Non-Technical posts. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in IOCL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment About||Technical and Non-Technical|
|Type Of Job
|Last Date of Apply||26-02-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Technical and Non-Technical Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
Full Recruitment Details of Post
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics)||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics)||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic)||ITI (Electronic Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist)||ITI (Machinist)|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||12th Class|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate)|
- The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Trade Apprentice – Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice
(Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
- Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English – 40 Marks
How To Apply:
- Candidates have advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of an online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep a copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website www.iocl.com or at https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test shall be only on our website and/or by Email/SMS alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspxONLY.
|Last Date Of Apply||26-02-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
135 total views