in this section
Staff Selection Commission has been published Latest Job For Multi-Tasking Staff posts. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in SSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment About||Multi-Tasking Staff|
||10th Pass Job|
|Total Vacancy||9069 Tentative|
|Last Date of Apply||21-03-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Multi-Tasking Staff Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
- The age limitsfor the postsas per the Recruitment Rules of variousUser Departments are:
- 18-25 years as oncut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as oncut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise, and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection
- Final selection and allocation of States/ UTs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official websiteofthe Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure- IVof this Notice. Sampleproforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form areattached asAnnexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
|Last Date Of Apply||21-03-2021|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online||23-03-2021 at 23:30|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||25-03-2021 at 23:30|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank|
|Tentative Exam Dates||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||21-11-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.