in this section
- 1 JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL Recruitment 2021- MGVCL Last Date 14 February 2021
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has been published Latest Job For Vidyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer) Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in MGVCL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Recruitment About||Vidyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer)|
|| Engineer Job
|Last Date of Apply||14-02-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Vidyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer) Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Engineer-Electrical: 19 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Civil: 03 Posts
Full Recruitment Details of Post
01: Jr. Engineer-Electrical
- Educational Qualification: Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command of English and Gujarati Language.
02: Jr. Engineer Civil
- Educational Qualification: Full time/ regular B.E. (Civil)/ B.Tech. (Civil) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement (Date:21.01.2021).
Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month.
- 1st Year Rs. 37000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 4th Year Rs. 39000/-
- 5th Year Rs. 39000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
- Online Exam and Interview/DV Based Selection
Exam Pattern & Syllabus of MGVCL Jr. Engineer Post
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Knowledge||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical/Civil Engineering*||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored.
- In case of the Written Test examination, the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on the computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates.
Section-III (Electrical) Includes topic like:
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
Section-III (Civil) Includes topic like:
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Planning.
- Quantity Estimation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environment 1 and 2.
- Hydraulic Structure.
- Transportation Engineer 1 and 2 (Road).
- Town Planning.
- Professional Practice.
- Building Code etc.
- Another related subject.
- UR, SEBC, and EWS candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST & SC candidates: Rs. 250/-
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://www.mgvcl.com/ Before 14 February 2021. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||14-02-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
161 total views