in this section
Indian Post, Gujarat Postal Circle has been published Latest Job For Gramin Dak Sevak Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in GDS. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Indian Post, Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Recruitment About||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Last Date of Apply||23-01-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Gramin Dak Sevak Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- 18 and 40 years respectively as of 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies
- Branch Postmaster (BPM): Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM): Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
How To Apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted by the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
|Last Date Of Apply||23-01-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
64 total views