in this section
Join Indian Army has been published Latest Job For NCC Special Entry Scheme 49: The Course Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in the Army Job. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Recruitment About||NCC Special Entry Scheme 49: The Course|
|Last Date of Apply||28-01-2021|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about NCC Special Entry Scheme 49: The Course Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in the degree course if selected in an interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as of 01 Jan 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive).
How To Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
|Last Date Of Apply||28-01-2021|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
118 total views