in this section
Bharat Electronics Limited has been published Latest Job For Trainee Engineer II Post. This is a Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in BEL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Recruitment About||Trainee Engineer II|
|Last Date of Apply||21-11-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Trainee Engineer II Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- BE/B.Tech in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication OR
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, EWS and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- 28 Years
- Rs.200/- For General and No Fee For SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website www.bel-india.in before 21 November 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||21-11-2020|
|Help Line No.
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
114 total views