in this section
Gujarat Public Service Commission has been published Latest Job For Range Forest Officer Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in GPSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment About||Range Forest Officer|
|Last Date of Apply||01-12-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Range Forest Officer Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
GPSC Range Forest Officer Category wise Posts
|S. & E. B. C.||11|
GPSC Range Forest Officer Out of Category wise posts reserved for women
|S. & E. B. C.||03|
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- 01: Possess a bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956in one of the following subjects as principal subject, namely:-
- (i) Botany, (ii) Chemistry, (iii) Geology, (iv) Mathematics, (v) Physics, (vi) Statistics, (vii) Zoology, (viii) Microbiology, (ix) Biotechnology, (x) Biochemistry, (xi) Environmental Science, (xii) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, (xiii) Agriculture, (xiv) Forestry, (xv) Horticulture (xvi) Engineering / Technology:
- Provided that notwithstanding anything contained in above clause the candidate who possesses a degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Horticulture) or B.Sc. (Forestry), must be obtained from any of the Agriculture University or Horticulture University established incorporated by or under the Central Agriculture Universities Act or Central Horticulture Universities Act or State Agriculture Universities Act or State Horticulture Universities Act in India: Provided further that candidate who possess B.Sc. degree in Forestry as principal subject shall be eligible to get an additional 10percent marks of the total marks obtained in the main written examination and interview.
- 02: Candidates who have appeared at an examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Preliminary Examination, but have not been informed of the result, such candidates shall be permitted for admission to the Preliminary Examination: Provided that such candidate shall be required to fulfil the minimum age criteria on the date mentioned by the Commission in the advertisement. (3)All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing in the Main Examination shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite educational qualifications along with their application for the Main Examination. A candidate who fails to produce the proof of passing the requisite educational qualification shall not be eligible for admission to the Main Examination. 12. The decision of the Commission shall be final.
- 20 to 35 Years (A candidate shall not be less than 20 years of age and not be more than 35years of age as on 01/12/2020. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under
- Pay Matrix Level No: 7: Rs. 39,900/- – Rs. 1,26,600/- And Other Allowances
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ 01 December 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||01-12-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.