in this section
Gujarat Public Service Commission has been published Latest Job For Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in GPSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
Online Applications are invited from 10/11/2020 (13:00 hours) to 01/12/2020 (13:00 hours) for the following 257 posts of Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, class-3. The reservation for S.E.B.C., E.W.S., S.C., S. T. & Women candidates is as under. In case of non -availability of Women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment About||Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar (Class 3)
|Last Date of Apply||01-12-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
- A candidate who has appeared or intends to appear or awaiting the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting the application for the mains examination. Also, the candidate must have completed 20 years of age on the last date of online application.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01/12/2020. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of the application.
- Rs.38,090/-(Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs.39,900-1,26,600 /-Paymatrix level No.7 -Rs.39,900-1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission) after completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years.
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in before 01 December 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||01-12-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.