in this section
Institute for Plasma Research has been published Latest Job For Graduate & Technician Apprentice Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in IPR. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Recruitment About||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date of Apply||22-11-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Graduate & Technician Apprentice Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
|Branch Specialization||No. of apprentices to be engaged|
|1. computer Engineering||01||–|
|2. civil Engineering||–||01|
|3. Electrical Engineering||03||02|
|4. Electronics & Telecommunication||02||02|
|5. Mechanical Engineering||03||02|
|6. Instrumentation & Control Engineering||01||01|
Full Recruitment Details of Post
Eligibility criteria for Graduate Apprentices (Degree Holder)
|1. Computer Engineering||B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Computer Engineering|
|2. Electrical Engineering||B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Electrical Engineering|
|3. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Instrumentation & Control Engineering||B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Eligibility criteria for Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holder)
|1. Civil Engineering||Diploma (IstClass) in Civil Engineering|
|2. Electrical Engineering||Diploma (IstClass) in Electrical Engineering|
|3. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Diploma (IstClass) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering||Diploma (IstClass) in Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Diploma (IstClass) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
- not exceeding 26 years and relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PwD candidates. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category are required to submit a certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
- ₹10500/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder).
- ₹9400/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder).
Period of Training:
- The duration of the apprenticeship is one year for all apprentices. The Institute shall have no obligation to give regular employment to apprentices. The apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from the Institute on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point in time.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action and after successful enrolment, they should visit IPR website http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html and apply online on or before 22/11/2020 till 5.30 pm. Candidates need not send any hard copy of the application form to the Institute. Please keep a print out of the complete filled online application form for future reference, which must be produced along with self- attested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications, etc. at the time of document verification, if shortlisted.
- In case of any issue in filing an online application, kindly contact email@example.com
|Last Date Of Apply||22-11-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.