in this section
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has been published Latest Job For Technical Officer & Liaison Officer Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in ECIL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India limited|
|Recruitment About||Technical Officer & Liaison Officer|
|Last Date of Apply||03-11-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Technical Officer & Liaison Officer Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer: 24 Posts
- Liaison Officer: 01 Post
Full Recruitment Details of Post
01: Technical Officer
- Educational Qualification: A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Salary: Rs. 23000/-
02: Liaison Officer
- Educational Qualification: A retired personnel from Indian Armed forces in the rank of Col/Lt Col with First class Engineering Degree in Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- Age Limit: 50 Years
- Salary: Rs. 75000/-
- The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post-qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interviews and selected based on performance & relevant experience. The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to the successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 23.10.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 03.11.2020 (1400 hrs.).
|Last Date Of Apply||03-11-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
104 total views