in this section
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd has been published Latest Job For Assistant Operator Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in GSFC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd|
|Recruitment About||Assistant Operator|
|Total Vacancy||Not Specified|
|Last Date of Apply||05-11-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Assistant Operator Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) minimum 60% OR
- Diploma Chemical with minimum of 60% OR
- M.Sc. candidates may also apply, but the requisite qualification is BSc and hence, their MSc degree will not be considered
- Preferable: NCVT Exam in BSc. And/or Diploma in Chem. Engg. Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- All courses must be full-time from a recognized institution.
- Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement
- The selected candidate shall undergo a contractual appointment for 3 years and renewal shall be subject to satisfactory performance. On completion of the contractual period, he/she shall be absorbed in the regular grade of the Company subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Company at that time shall be required to execute a Service Agreement for three years of Rs.1,00,000/-
- Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company, as may be amended and applicable at a given point in time
- A recruit may be placed within Gujarat in any unit of the company as per the company’s requirement
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website www.gsfclimited.com before 05 November 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||05-11-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓