in this section
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has been published Latest Job For Medical Officer (Occupational Health) Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in ONGC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment About||Medical Officer (Occupational Health)|
|Last Date of Apply||06-10-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Medical Officer (Occupational Health) Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- MBBS (As per IMC Act 1956 with Registration from State Medical Council)
- Candidates having training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine will be preferred.
- Rs. 72,000/-
- The following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualification where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
How To Apply:
- Eligible Candidates can directly report for personal interview as per schedule at the designated place.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail/ Whatsapp.
- Venue: ONGC Guest House, ONGC Colony, Kansari (PO), Khambhat – 388 630
- Date: 06.10-2020 Time:09.00 am onwards (Registration of Candidates: 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM)
- Contact Person: Shri K Sunil Kumar, DGM (HR), Mobile:9426613592
|Last Date Of Apply||06-10-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
104 total views