in this section
- 1 Gujarat University CCC Exam Form 2020 Start - Only For Government EmployeeCCC Online Form Start
Gujarat University has been started the CCC Exam Online Application form for Government employees. Candidates can apply online for this exam. more details are in the below post muse read full details and apply online.
CCC ONLINE FORM IMPORTANT NOTIFICATON 2020-21
- The registration is open for limited numbers of 30,000. Registration is open till 30,000 forms are submitted.
- Only Gujarat State Government employees are eligible for this exam.
- Login is to be created by using the applicant’s mobile number as a user name & the applicant has to choose their own password. An OTP will be sent on the mobile no which is to be entered to complete the registration process. All the communication by SMS will be sent to the candidate on this mobile number. The password should be without any special character.
- Application fee to be paid online using debit cards, credit cards or net banking. The registration fee paid is “Non-Refundable” and “Non-Transferrable”. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No hard copy of the registration form is to be sent to the university. The print out of your form is to be attested by your department head on page no 2. This print out along with a Xerox copy your service certificate & photo ID is to be submitted at the time of examination. Original photo ID is to be produced at the time of examination for verification.
- The applicant has to load his photo & signature at the time of filling of the form.
- The application can be submitted for any exam Theory and practical both or only theory or only practical. An applicant who has passed in theory paper can appear for practical exam only. Similarly, applicant who has passed in practical examination previously can appear for the theory examination only.
- The applicant is allowed to change the information filled in the application form except for their name & type of examination by submitting “Form Edit Request” through his respective login.
- In case you forget the password, it can be retrieved from the system by entering your login name & clicking “Forgot Password”
- The schedule for the examination as well as other important notifications will be informed by SMS on registered mobile no used at the time of registration. It will be displayed on university website also. Candidates are requested to visit the university for regular updates.
- Candidates are requested to appear for the exam, on the stipulated date & time. Candidates not appearing for the exam would be marked as “ABSENT”. No change in date or time of examination is permitted under any circumstances.
|Practical + Theory||Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges|
How To Fill Gujarat University CCC Online Application – Read Step By Step Guide:
CCC Exam Important Notification:
Help Desk (HelpLine Number):
E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mo.No.: +91 9552586428 (10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
⇓ Important Links ⇓
255 total views