in this section
Union Public Service Commission has been published Latest Job For Various Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in UPSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment About||Various Posts|
|Last Date of Apply||10-09-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Various Posts Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology): 24 Posts
- Research Officer (Social Studies): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection): 03 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy): 07 Posts
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Various Degree (Please Check official advertisement for more details)
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
How To Apply:
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php before 10th September 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||10-09-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
83 total views