in this section
Indian Oil has been published Latest Job For Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in OIL. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlangof Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s)in workperson categoryatOil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajanas per details given below. The post mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Recruitment About||Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII|
|Last Date of Apply||18-09-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Deputy Manager (Technical) Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess a minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by the Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have a minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like a crane, trailer, oil field equipment, and other heavy vehicles.
- 18 to 30 Years
- For General/OBC: Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
- The selection process will consist of a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
How To Apply:
- The following criteria must be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must login using their unique registration number and date of birth (DOB) for payment of application fee, if applicable. Further, candidate(s) must upload their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that the candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete, and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application.
|Last Date Of Apply||18-09-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.