Airports Authority of India (AAI) has been published Latest Job For Junior Executive Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in AAI. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Recruitment About||Junior Executive|
|Last Date of Apply||02-09-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Junior Executive Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive
Full Recruitment Details of Post
- Junior Executive(Engineering- Civil) : 15 Posts
- (Engineering- Civil) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Junior Executive(Engineering Electrical): 15 Posts
- (Engineering Electrical) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Junior Executive(Electronics) : 150 Posts
- (Electronics) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and
31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block
Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering
- minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
i. Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
ii. The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
iii. The crucial date for all eligibility criteria and OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates is the closing date for submission
Salary: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://www.aai.aero/ before 02th June 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||02-09-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
104 total views