Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been published Latest Job For Various Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in UPSC. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Recruitment About||Various Post|
|Last Date of Apply||14-08-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Various Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy)
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Photo),
- Senior Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Architect (Group-A)
Full Recruitment Details of Post
Educational Qualification: (i) A Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognised University/ Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognised under the Homoeopathic Central Council ACT, 1973 (59 of 1973). (ii) Enrolment on the Central Register of Homoeopathy or State Register of Homoeopathy.
Age Limit: 35 Years
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://upsconline.nic.in before 14th August 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||14-08-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
19 total views