Indian Postal Circle – IPC, Rajsthan has been published Latest Job For 3262 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in the Indian Post Department. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Circle – IPC, Rajsthan|
|Recruitment About||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Last Date of Apply||21-07-2020|
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about GDS Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post.
Full Recruitment Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total: 3262
Educational Qualification: 10th Class or equivalent from recognized Board / University / Institution
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Applicants belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
How To Apply for GDS Job in Indian Postal Circle Rajasthan: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website http://www.appost.in/ before 21 July 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Last Date Of Apply||21-07-2020|
⇓ Important Links ⇓
MaruGuj.in Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions Details, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus and Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.