in this section
- 1 SSC Std 10 Result Date Declared Check SSC Result Now
- 1.1 GSEB Declared SSC 10th Result You Can Check Result Now
- 1.2 Guide to How to Check Gujarat 10th SSC Result 2020 Online?
- 1.3 Can I Check the SSC 10th Result Offline?
- 1.4 GSEB SSC STD 10th Grade System
- 1.5 GSEB SSC Result 10th Topper Name Wise
- 1.6 What is Percentile Rank? and How to Calculate it?
- 1.7 SSC STD 10 Result Years Wise
- 2 GSEB SSC 10th Result Declare Date Notification 2020Gujarat Education Board Announced SSC 10th Result Date 2020
GSEB Gujarat Education Board Finally Declared Result of SSC 10th / Class 10 Result of Exam March 2020.
GSEB Declared SSC 10th Result You Can Check Result Now
Name of Exam: SSC Std 10 March 2020
|Board Name||GSEB (Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|Result By||Gujarat Education Board|
|Name of Exam||SSC / Class 10th|
|Date of Exam||5th March to 17th March 2020|
|Result Date||09 June 2020, At Morning 08:00 AM|
Guide to How to Check Gujarat 10th SSC Result 2020 Online?
Step 1: First open official Website of GSEB www.gseb.org
Step 2: Find the SSC Resul Link and Clik on it.
Step 3: Enter Your Exam Seat No, Verify and click on Go Button Link.
Step 4: You SSC STD 10th Result of the Year 2020 Displayed on the Screen.
Step 5: Download Your Result in PDF Format and Keep for Future Reference.
Can I Check the SSC 10th Result Offline?
Yes, You Can Check Also SSC 10th Result Offline By Sending Text Message.
Type “SSC” <Space> Your “Seat Number” and send it to 56263
Ex. SSC 123456 send it to 56263
GSEB SSC STD 10th Grade System
|20 and Below
To qualify in a subject, a candidate must obtain a minimum of grade ‘D’. To be eligible for a Secondary Certificate, a candidate must obtain a minimum of grade ‘D’ in all subjects. Those candidates who have obtained grade ‘E1’ or ‘E2’ in the subjects of External Examination shall have to improve their performance through subsequent attempts and qualify. Passing standard for a differently-abled candidate is 20%
GSEB SSC Result 10th Topper Name Wise
|Years||Name of Student||Percentage|
|2018||Savani Hill Ishwarbai||99|
What is Percentile Rank? and How to Calculate it?
SSC STD 10 Result Years Wise
|Years of Exam||Pass Percentage||Date Of Result
||06 June 2020
||21 May 2019
||28 May 2018
||29 May 2017
||24 May 2016
||04 June 2015
⇓ Important Links ⇓
Gujarat Education Board Announced 10th Result Date on Date 09 June 2020, at Morning 08:00 AM. All Student Must Read The Notification Declared By GSEB. You Can Check Result Online by www.gseb.org.