in this section
- 1 Latest Updates 25 december 2021Latest Update: Gujarat Government Announced New Registration Dates to payment for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 2 Latest Updates 02 April 2020Latest Update: Gujarat Government Announced New Registration Dates to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- 3 PM Kisan List 2020 Announced By PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Skim
- 4 Sort Information About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
ખેડૂત મિત્રો સરકાર ની સબસીડી પાત્ર યોજનામાં ઓનલાઇન ફોર્મ ભરવા માટે ખેડૂત મિત્રો પાસે ખેડૂત નોંધણી પત્ર નથી તેઓ નીચે મુજબના આધાર પુરાવા સાથે અરજી કરી આપણા તાલુકા પંચાયત કચેરીએ કરેલ અરજીની પ્રિન્ટમાં સહી કરી આપવાની રહેશે
You Can Apply Online of Official Website of I Khedut Yojna Skim. The Registration Date is 01-03-2020 to 30-04-2020. Total 161 Type of Skim.
- Khedut Nondhni Patra No
- 7-12, 8-A Khata No.
- Bank Saving Account No.
- Cheque No.
- Aadhar Card No.
- Ration Card No.
- Mobile No.
|Type of Skim||View Now|
PM Kisan List 2020 Announced By PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Skim
In order to prevent the coronavirus infection, the government has announced relief for farmers amid the economic crisis created due to a 21-day lockdown. An installment of 2000 rupees will be transferred to the account of about 8 crore farmers of the country under Kisan Nidhi.
Rs 2000 will be transferred in the first week of April. Apart from this, 1000 rupees will also be sent to senior citizens, teachers, and disabled.
The Central Government has launched the “Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, farmers will get 6000 rupees in three installments of 2000-2000. Till now, crores of farmers have got the benefit of this scheme. Despite this, there are still farmers who have not registered for this scheme. On February 28, 1 year of the scheme has been completed.
Along with registering, the bank account has to be linked to Aadhaar. However, the date of linking the bank to Aadhaar in most parts of India has expired. Farmers in Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Assam, and Meghalaya have yet to link their accounts to Aadhaar’s numbers.
By March 31, all farmers’ bank accounts will have to be linked with Aadhaar or else the benefits of this scheme will not be available. Farmers who have availed the benefits of this scheme will also have to link their bank account with Aadhaar.
Department of Agriculture Has been Announced to List of Eligible Farmer List of 2020. Who Can get Rs. 2000/- Direct in Bank Account.
A list of farmers has been announced to help farmers get Rs 2000. In which case your name will be credited to your account within 7 days.
How To Check Your Name in List – Step by Step Guide
It can be checked at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/. Here you have to follow some steps and you will easily know whether you will get benefit from this scheme or not. for this, Follow Below Step:
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2 - Go to the 'Farmers corner' of the menu bar list item
- Step 3 - Click on step 3 –‘know beneficiary status’ If you want to see List then Click on 'Beneficiary List'
- Step 4- Enter one of the Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number
- Step 5 - Click on Get data
- Step 6 - After this, you will see on the screen whether your name is included in the list of beneficiaries or not.
Sort Information About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- 3 Installments of Rs.2000 Each|
|Target Beneficiaries||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Check Beneficiary Status (Farmer List)||Check Status
|know beneficiary status||Check Now
|Registration form of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna||Apply Now|
|Application Form of M Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna (Offline)||Download Form|
|Application PM-Kisan||Download From Play Store|