in this section
In the meeting of Gujarat University Academic Council, Syndicate held on Thursday; various examination decisions were taken, including fixing the date of examination. It has been decided to conduct UG (Undergraduate Level) Semester 6 of Gujarat University and BEd, LLB, and Post Graduation Level Semester 2,4 examinations in two phases between 2nd July and 13th July.
- As the fourth-semester examination is not to be held, the students who have paid the examination fee will be given the same as the examination fee for the next semester.
- Hall tickets will be issued online. Students will be allotted examination centers at district-taluka centers.
- Limit of 15 students in one examination room
- It has been decided in principle to keep the duration of the examination at two hours instead of two and a half hours
- Police will be deployed at each exam center. The police department will allot as per the instruction of Gujarat University
- Instructions will be given to sanitize all the vehicles carrying examination question papers and examination literature at each exam center.