in this section
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), invites application for filling up 14 posts of Assistant Director General (ADG) in Pay Matrix Leval 13 (Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900) on deputation basis on Foreign Services terms, from amongst suitable and eligible officers.
||Assistant Director General (ADG)|
The locations, eligibility criteria and Qualification for this post of Assistant Director-General are below:
Name of Post: Assistant Director General (ADG)
Location of Posting:
||UIDAI Headquarter, New Delhi||05
||UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi||01
||UIDAI Regional Office, Guwahati||01
||UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow||01
||UIDAI Regional Office, Mumbai||02
||UIDAI Regional Office, Hyderabad||01
||UIDAI Regional Office, Chandigarh||02
||UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru||01
- Officers from the central government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department OR With three years of regular service n the pay matrix level 12 or Above.
- The officer from the State/UT Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization holding a regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
Age Limit: 56 Years
- Experience in monitoring and implementation of large scale project(s) having multiple ecosystem partners.
- Experience in handling matters relating to budget, accounts, administration, procurement of goods and services, etc.
- Experience in e-Governance and ICT related projects.
- For one post at UIDAI Headquarters a degree in law from a recognized university with experiences in handling legal matters and court cases.
Salary: Pay Matrix Level 13 (Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900)
How To Apply For Assistant Director General (ADG) Post: The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format, along with documents listed it may be forwarded to ADG (IIR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIAI),4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001. The application may also be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 22.06.2020.
|Last Date of Apply||22-06-2020|
23 total views