in this section
Ministry of Shipping has been announced Latest Job for Deputy Chairman Post 2020. Always Visit the first official website of any recruitment of the Ministry of shipping job 2020. we are also cover all of the details of this post of Deputy Chairman Vacancy 2020. Please Read All to Details carefully and apply for it if you are eligible for this Recruitment.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Shipping|
Name of The Post: Deputy Chairman
Education Details / Experience and Other Eligible Details for this post of Deputy Chairman
- The Ministry of Shipping invites applications from All India Service/Central Services Group ‘A’ officers and also from eligible Port Officers working in Major Port Trusts for the post of Deputy Chairman in Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust.
- Wide administrative experience and General Managerial ability;
- Experience and talent in man-management in a highly unionized environment;
- Experience and ability in Financial Management;
- Ability to formulate and implement development plans and also to prepare a broad perspective plan for the development of a port;
- Ability to coordinate with various agencies such as State Governments, the Law and order authorities, different agencies of Central Government such as customs, Railway, Ministry of Labour, etc.;
- Experience and ability in personnel management and understanding of establishment matters.
(A) The Officer belonging to all India Sevices/Central Group ‘A’ Services who have put not less than 13 years of service in Group ‘A’ are eligible to be considered for the post. preference may be given to those having experience of working in port and shipping sectors. the terms and conditions of appointment of the officers selected shall be as per the rules and instructions of the central government.
(B) The post is not a part of the central staffing scheme. the appointment will be made on a deputation basis for a period of 5 years or as any may be decided by the competent authority.
(C) The officers who satisfied the above criteria must have at least four years of service before retirement.
(D) The cadre controlling authority/the state government is requested to give wide publicity to the vacancy and forward names of suitable and willing officers for consideration for the post. the APARs (only attested photocopies) of the officer for the last five years i.e. from 2014-15 to 2018-19 (if the APAR of preceding years may be furnished) along with bio-data in the enclosed format (Annexure I) and clearance from administrative/vigilance angles and integrity certificate may also be sent. the vigilance clearance of the officer may be sent in the prescribed proforma attached with the application form.
How To Apply for Ministry of Shipping Posts of Deputy Chairman Job 2020
- All the applicants, after registering themselves in the online recruitment portal https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in are required to apply for the post and thereafter a printout of the filled up application through proper channel shall be sent to this ministry.
- Applicants who have applied for the post against the earlier advertisement dated 17-02-2020 need not re-apply.
- The Application of the eligible candidates along with all required documents as mentioned above may be forwarded so as to reach this ministry on or before 27-05-2020. the considered. the crucial date for determining the eligibility will be 10-08-2020. the applications may be sent to the undersigned at the following address and e-mail given below:
|Address||Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 427, Transport Bhavan 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001.|
|Last Date of Applying for||27-05-2020|
18 total views