in this section
- 1 Human Resources & Chief Manager Information Security Jobs BOBLast Date 06 July 2020
- 2 BOB Recruitment for Chief Risk Officer Post 2020 (Closed)
- 2.1 BOB Cheap Risk Officer 2020 Recruitment FAQ
- 2.1.1 How many vacancies are there for Chief Risk Officer?
- 2.1.2 After when I can apply for this job for posts of Chief Risk Officer?
- 2.1.3 What is the Last Date of Applying for this job for Post of Chief Risk Officer?
- 2.1.4 What is Age Limit for This job of Chief Risk Officer?
- 2.1.5 How Can I Apply for this job post for Chief Risk Officer?
- 2.1 BOB Cheap Risk Officer 2020 Recruitment FAQ
- 3 BOB Recruitment for IT Professional Posts 2020 (Closed)
Bank Of Baroda – BOB has been published Latest Job For Human Resources & Chief Manager Information Security Post. This is the Great Opportunity for candidates who want to make their future in BOB. Candidates Should Be find more details in Given Below Post. For More Jobs, You Can Check MaruGujarat Latest Job Page.
|Organization Name||Bank Of Baroda|
||Human Resources & Chief Manager Information Security|
|Last Date of Apply
Here You are Getting All the Information on Recruitment about Human Resources & Chief Manager Information Security Post Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Payscale, Selection Process, and Also We are Cover How To Apply Step by Step guide in this post. Must Read This post Carefully and apply for this job of published by BOB Recruitment Board 2020.
Full Recruitment Details of Post Human Resources & Chief Manager Information Security
Name of the Post:
- Human Resources: 02 Posts
- Chief Manager Information Security: 04 Posts
- Total: 06
Educational Qualification: Should Have Various Degree for Mentioned Post (Please Check Official Advertisement)
- Human Resources: 32 to 40 Years
- Project Manager – Smart Cities: 28 to 45 Years
- Project Associate – Smart Cities: 26 to 35 Years
- Human Resources: Remuneration offered will on fixed pay basis as per market benchmarks and is based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the respective posts. However, selected candidates will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the FixedSalary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
- Chief Manager Information Security: SMG/S IV – 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
- Human Resources: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other method.
- Chief Manager Information Security: The selection process may comprise an online test, psychometric test, or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General, EWS, and OBC candidates; Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. The bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment.
How To Apply for BOB Jobs: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website www.bankofbaroda.in before 6th July 2020. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
|Online Registration of Application starts from||16-06-2020|
|Last Date Of Apply||06-07-2020|
|Last Date of Submit Fee Online
⇓ Important Links ⇓
BOB Recruitment for Chief Risk Officer Post 2020 (Closed)
Bank of Baroda has been recently published the latest job vacancies for Chief Risk Officer Posts. Candidates Apply for this job online if candidates have Require Qualification in Detailed notification.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
||Chief Risk Officer|
|Total No of Post||01|
Mandatory Education Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).
Desirable Professional Qualification:
- Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute, OR
- Holder of Chartered Financial analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, OR
- Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, OR
- designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad;
Age Limit: 60 Years
Work Experience: Minimum -25-years of experience in Bank /Financial Sector of which at least -7-to -10-years should have been in the Risk function.
Additionally, the candidate should have been in a Chief Risk Officer / Head of Risk position for a Bank / Financial Institution for at least -3-years.
Nature & Tenure of Engagement: Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis for a period of 3 years extendable by a period 1 year at a time subject to a maximum term of 5 years. On the expiry of the term, the engagement may be extended into other related roles in the Bank as per Bank’s Requirement.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply by clicking on the following link. A detailed CV, containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post/date of birth, needs to be uploaded on the link provided.
Last Date: 22-04-2020 (23:59 hours)
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
BOB Cheap Risk Officer 2020 Recruitment FAQ
How many vacancies are there for Chief Risk Officer?
- There Are Currently 01 Vacancies for Now.
After when I can apply for this job for posts of Chief Risk Officer?
- You Can Apply After 13 April 2020.
What is the Last Date of Applying for this job for Post of Chief Risk Officer?
- Online Applying Last Date Of 22 April 2020.
What is Age Limit for This job of Chief Risk Officer?
- The Age Limit of this Job for Minimum 60 Years
How Can I Apply for this job post for Chief Risk Officer?
- If You Want to Apply for This job First Must You Read Official Notification Carefully and the Applying Process for this job for post-Chief Risk Officer by filling the form, You can apply online form date 13-04-2020 to 22-04-2020.
BOB Recruitment for IT Professional Posts 2020 (Closed)
Bank of Baroda Published Latest Recruitment for 39 Posts of IT Professional Posts 2020. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advice, where required will be sent by e-mail only. ost qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
|No.||Post Name||No of Post||Age||Details|
|03||Quality Assurance Lead||02||30-45||View
|06||Business Analyst Lead||02||30-45||View
|08||Web & Front End Developer||06||25-40||View
|12||Emerging Technology Expert||03||25-40||View
|13||Mobile Application Developer||05||25-35||View
|Total No of Posts: 39
- For General,EWS& OBC candidates : Rs.600/-plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges)-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/-plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
How To Apply: Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project.
Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for Test, GD, interview, etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Last Date: 15-04-2020
|Extension of Online Application Notice||View|