in this section
Gujarat Government announces Rs.1000 Ad A 66 Lac Ration-card Family
A senior official said on Saturday that the Gujarat government would deposit 1,000 rupees into the bank accounts of each of the 66 lakh families with ration cards under the National Food Security Law (NFSA).
Under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), an amount of Rs 1,000 will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of each of the families who hold 66 lakh ration cards. This money will help poor and middle-class families with NFSA cards.
Online Ration Card – Latest Updates Gujarat
From April 13, 2020, 60 lakh cardholders of the state’s APL1 will be distributed free of cost from 17 thousand government-approved cheap grain shops. Such families will have to carry Aadhaar card with APL1 card as proof of identity This cereal distribution will be completed in five days from April 13 to April 17.
Chief Minister Vijay Bhai Rupani recently made a sensitive decision, announcing that about 2.50 to 3 crore people of 60 lakh families having such APL1 cards in the state will be given free food grains in April, now, since April 13, such cardholders have been given family. Distribution of 10 kg wheat, 3 kg rice, 1 kg pulse, sugar and 1 kg salt per 10 kg.
Chief Minister’s announcement
- 60 lakh APL-1 cardholders in the state The distribution of free grains will begin on April 13
- During the five days from April 13 to April 17, phased grains will be distributed from 17 thousand cheap cereal shops.
- Cardholders arrive on the specified day only to receive the grain
Compulsory circumstances The APL-1 beneficiaries, who cannot avail grains from April 13 to 17 Will be able to get grain on April 18
- A committee of teachers, Talati or village service-police and local leaders will be set up to ensure the distribution of food grains and distribution of food grains.
- The ration cardholder will also have to carry the Aadhar card with the card: –
According to the government announcement, people with ration cards will be given the ration from April 1, so friends can check if the ration is available for you from the following website.
Check the ration you deserve or not read below post
Check Online Ration Card
|Check You are Eligible or Not|